Armstrong DWP755 2022 Hydrofoil Wing
Comparison with similar wings
Expert reviews of Armstrong DWP755 2022 Hydrofoil Wing
Oscar Foil praises the new Armstrong downwind performance foils, highlighting their unique design for downwinding and speed in open ocean conditions. He appreciates their even foot pressure at high speeds, wide speed range, and efficient gliding ability from wave to wave with less energy required.
- Optimized for speed and efficiency in open ocean conditions
- Maintains consistent front and back foot pressure regardless of speed
- Easy takeoff
- High gliding and efficiency.
- Requires less energy to ride downwind
- Versatility in Wind Conditions
- Specifically tailored for downwinding, not designed to replace current HA models.
- Less easy to control and turn
- Not as agile as the HA foils
- Mainly beneficial for experienced riders
- Not be as versatile for other styles of riding, like winging, compared to other models.